We provide end-to-end WordPress opportunities from strategy and planning to website design and development, as well as full data migration, extensive API integrations, scalability, performance and long-term guidance and maintenance. We have service options and solutions for start-ups, small to mid-size businesses, enterprise organizations and marketing agencies.
WordPress Open Source Project
WordPress is completely free to use. WordPress.org is a self-hosted version where you control more of your site and take advantage of advanced plugins. In simple words, you can easily build any type of website using WordPress.
WordPress is free for anyone to download. It’s an open-source project that’s been around since 2003. WordPress started as a simple blogging platform and since then it has evolved to become a content management system and an application development framework. This means that WordPress is developed by a collection of contributors. Open-source projects are typically free, with large communities. The users often take part in this community as beta testers or simple brand advocates, but there’s really no requirement for any participation if that’s not your style.
What is WordPress capable of ?
WordPress is capable of creating any style of website, from a simple blog to a full-featured business website. WordPress is the world’s most popular tool for creating websites. You can even use WordPress to create an online store (using the popular WooCommerce plugin). Over 30% of All Online Stores Run on WooCommerce, the most popular ecommerce software for WordPress, currently runs over 1.5 million active online stores. According to Builtwith, WooCommerce has a 27% share of the ecommerce technology market.
What are the benefits of a WordPress Website ?
WordPress is the leading open-source CMS (content management system) for a reason… actually for a number of reasons. If you are unsure which platform is best suited to your needs, consider the following:
- Ease of Use — WordPress is renowned for simplicity, elegant design and intuitive functionality. If your team includes people with limited technical computer skills, they will still be able to use WordPress with ease.
- Scalability — Because WordPress offers a multitude of plugins for additional functionality, your WordPress website can grow with your business — greatly preferable to needing a whole new website every time your company reaches a new plateau.
- Multiple Access and Security — If you have multiple employees or business partners working on your website, WordPress makes providing multiple access and maintaining the appropriate controls easy, to ensure users can touch only the parts of the website for which they are authorized.
- Innovation — As an open-source platform, WordPress is supported by millions of users around the world. This facilities rapid, ongoing improvement in functionality and performance. For a moderate cost, you get the maximum in technical website capability.
What are the advantages of using WordPress ?
Here is a summary of pros for using WordPress for your website:
- WordPress is free and gives you complete control of your website. You own and control all your website files and data. You are not tied to a web hosting company and can move your website anywhere you want.
- It gives you access to a huge collection of extensions, add-ons, and plugins to extend your website. This enormous access to professional applications allow you to make anything you want.
- You are in charge of your website, so you can keep it simple and only add new features as your website grows. You can make your website super fast and use all the neat SEO best practices to bring new users.
- Super easy to customize with thousands of website designs and templates to choose from. Each of them comes with different customization options, allowing you to create truly unique websites. Simply put, it makes website building easy.
- Due to its popularity, almost all popular third-party tools already have integrations available for WordPress. So your email marketing software, lead generation tool, SEO tools, CRM software, and payment gateways will all work with WordPress.
Where to find WordPress Web Developers ?
If you looking for Professional WordPress Web Developers for your business or personal website, don’t go any further. We’re a team of professional full stack web developers with many years of experience in providing our customers with high quality WordPress services, aimed to help people use the true potential of their websites, make profits and compete on the web. All our products are designed with a focus on style, high quality web standards.